- The Pearl River High School Rho Kappa (Social Studies) Honor Society will induct new members during a ceremony in the high school auditorium at 7 p.m.
- The Orangetown Council meeting, which begins at 7:30 p.m. at Orangetown Town Hall in Orangeburg, will include the appointments of two officers by the Orangetown Police and a hearing regarding the amendment of the town code relating to flood damage at 8 p.m. The full agenda and support materials are available here.
- The National Weather Service issued a special weather statement warning of slippery spots due to black ice on area roadways and sidewalks Tuesday morning. Temperatures are dropping again, with a projected high Tuesday of 20 degrees and wind chills as low as four below zero during the day.
- The fundraiser Tuesday for Lourdes Kids of Rockland Tuesday at Del Arte's Restaurant in Orangeburg is sold out. Read Rockland County Legislator John Murphy's thank you here.
- News that a Rockland woman's death is being called a homicide was the most-read article on Rockland Patch sites yesterday. Read the latest here.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something