- The Pearl River High School Rho Kappa (Social Studies) Honor Society will induct new members during a ceremony in the high school auditorium at 7 p.m.
- The Orangetown Council meeting, which begins at 7:30 p.m. at Orangetown Town Hall in Orangeburg, will include the appointments of two officers by the Orangetown Police and a hearing regarding the amendment of the town code relating to flood damage at 8 p.m. The full agenda and support materials are available here.
- The National Weather Service issued a special weather statement warning of slippery spots due to black ice on area roadways and sidewalks Tuesday morning. Temperatures are dropping again, with a projected high Tuesday of 20 degrees and wind chills as low as four below zero during the day.
- The fundraiser Tuesday for Lourdes Kids of Rockland Tuesday at Del Arte's Restaurant in Orangeburg is sold out. Read Rockland County Legislator John Murphy's thank you here.
- News that a Rockland woman's death is being called a homicide was the most-read article on Rockland Patch sites yesterday. Read the latest here.