Tuesday, that means suggesting ways to spend your New Year's Eve.
- Emmett's Castle at 285 Blue Hill Road in Pearl River will hold a New Year's Eve Masquerade Party beginning at 7:30 p.m. There will be music from the '60s, '70s and '80s, a five-course meal a an open bar for $125 per person. Find out more here.
- Welcome 2014 with simultaneous fireworks in Nyack, Piermont and Haverstraw at midnight. Free fireworks and parking with funding provided by the Rockland County Office of Tourism & Economic Development and I Love NY. View the Piermont display at Flywheel Park on Piermont Avenue. Watch the Nyack fireworks at Memorial Park on Piermont Avenue. See the Haverstraw fireworks at either Emeline Park at 16 Front Street or Bowline Park at 1 Bowline Plant Road.
- The festivities begin at Dave & Buster’s in West Nyack at 9 p.m. and last until 2 a.m. with a $20 Power Card for the Million Dollar Midway, three hour buffet, Champagne Toast atmidnight and late night dessert buffet. Packages available for adults, teens and children. Go here for reservation information.
- Comedian Jim Breuer will perform two sets at Levity Live Comedy Club in Palisades Center, one at 6 p.m. and the second at 9:15 p.m. The show is for ages 18 and up and tickets cost between $40 and $80. For more information, go to levitylive.com.
- Celebrate at the Regency Ballroom at the Comfort Inn & Suites In Nanuet. The grand buffet and open bar will be available from 8 p.m. to 1 a.m. for $85 per person plus tax. Special hotel room rates can be reserved by going here.