Performers and special guests will gather in the Pearl River High School auditorium May 5 for A Concert for Paula Bohovesky - A Celebration of a Life.
Funds raised with the May 5 event will be used to maintain PetitionforPaula.org, to support a performing arts scholarship in her name and to maintain an existing memorial on the high school grounds. Tickets cost $20 and can be purchased at PetitionforPaula.org or at the door.
Performers will include:
- Internationally-known violinist Eileen Ivers
- Rockland Conservatory of Music String Orchestra with Conductor Anna Teigen
- Pearl River High School Choir with Director Shareen Way
- Shirley Crabbe, singer (PRHS Class of 1981)
- Mary Ellen Petti, singer (PRHS Class of 1982)
- John Carson and Ed Walters, singers (PRHS Class of 1982)
- Chris Murphy and Friends
Special Guests include:
- Lois Bohovesky, Paula's mother, with a poetry reading
- Sharon Klass, Paula's art teacher
- Sheila Schonbrun, Paula's singing coach
- A Journalist's Journey
- District Attorneys Ken Gribetz and Tom Zugibe