It's Thursday, and you have no idea what you'll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We've got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: 23 Dogwood Ln, Pomona, Saturday at 1:30 p.m.
- Why go: In memory of Dr. Martha "Bobby" MacGuffie, there will be a concert to raise money for orphans in Africa
- Pricing: $75
2. Penny Sale Haverstraw Elks Ladies Club #877
- Where/When: Haverstraw Elks Lodge, Friday at 5 p.m.
- Why go: Snag some great deals and maybe win some prizes!
- Pricing: Free to enter, pay per item
- Where/When: Dutchess County Fairgrounds, Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why go: Wine tasting, food sampling and all sorts of demonstrations will be a great way to spend your weekend!
- Cost: Wine tasting ticket is one day for $30.00 or the weekend for $50.00; regular admission is one day for $15.00 or weekend for $25.00; kids under 12 are free
- Where/When: Beekman Avenue in Sleepy Hollow, Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Why go: Street fairs are full of all sorts of excitement for the whole family with food, music, crafts and more!
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: Franklin Street Park, Sunday at 8:30 a.m.
- Why go: Doesn't everyone love a nice jog on a Sunday, for 10 miles!? Join a group who does and get in some great shape. Proceeds benefit South Nyack and Piermont Volunteer Fire Departments, Nyack Ambulance Corps, and Nyack Soup Kitchens
- Pricing: $30
Still want more suggestions? Check out our weekly Grab and Go Kids Planner.