A dozen people were cited with violations ranging from disorderly conduct and having open containers of alcohol to peddling without a permit and marijuana possession as Orangetown Police patrolled Pearl River for the St. Patrick's Day Parade on Sunday.
These were in addition to several other incidents including a drunk-driving arrest and the arrest of an Orange County man accused of getting into a scuffle that left an Orangetown police officer with a broken hand.
Charged with disorderly conduct were:
- Thomas Mullen, 20, of Amory Avenue, Pearl River.
- Michael A. Jacob, 25, College Point, NY.
- An 18-year-old male from Westwood, NJ.
Cited for open alcoholic beverage container violations were:
- Scott Seltzer, 26, Spring Valley.
- Ryan Pospisil, 34, Rivervale, NJ.
- Adam Farulla, 26, Spring Valley.
- Michelle L. Pelow, 24, Rochester, NY.
- Keith Myers, 21, West Crooked Hill Road, Pearl River.
- Kristofer Buonomo, 21, Emerson, NJ.
Cited for hawking / peddling without a permit:
- Loaroa Pelico, 34, Jamaica, NY.
Cited for unlawful possession of marjiuana:
- James T. Baraschi, 27, Lakeville, PA.
- A 16-year-old male from Garnerville.