State Police said the following arrests have been made over the holiday weekend:
- Patricia C. Rivera, 34, of Suffern was charged with driving while intoxicated, a misdemeanor, at 3:55 a.m. Saturday on the northbound New York State Thruway in South Nyack. Police said Rivera was also cited for refusing to take a chemical breath test for alcohol. She was released pending a hearing in South Nyack Village Court.
- Lauro Padilla-Martinez, 45, of Waterbury, CT, was charged with driving while intoxicated at 1:07 a.m. Saturday on the New England Thruway northbound in New Rochelle. He was released pending a hearing in New Rochelle City Court.
- Leroy Conklin, 30, of Spring Valley, and Heather Kowalcyk, 19, of Fort Montgomery, were both charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and operating a motor vehicle while impaired by drugs in an incident on Call Hollow Road in Pomona at 2:35 p.m. Friday. The were released pending a hearing in Haverstraw Town Court.
- Terence G. McFarlane, 60, of Pomona, was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated after an incident on the Palisades Interstate Parkway at 12:15 a.m. Saturday in Stony Point. He was released pending a hearing in Stony Point Town Court.
- Hugo Palma, 40 of Pomona, was charged with driving while intoxicated at 3:25 a.m. Saturday on the New York State Thruway in northbound in Nanuet at the Palisades Interstate Parkway interchange. Palma was released pending a hearing in Clarkstown Town Court.
- Joshua J. Rodriguez, 22, of Chester, NY, was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle at 3:47 a.m. Saturday on northbound Palisades Interstate Parkway in Orangetown. He was released pending a hearing in Orangetown Town Court.