NJ Transit rail service to Rockland is starting up again after being knocked out by Hurricane Sandy.
Main/Bergen County/Port Jervis Lines:
- WEEKEND SERVICE on Sunday, Nov. 11 will operate between Port Jervis and Secaucus, but does not serve Hoboken. Connecting service is available to/from New York at Secaucus. This service will operate on the followingMODIFIED SCHEDULE.
- Connecting bus serviceto/from Hoboken will be available at Secaucus on the weekends ONLY
- Beginning Monday, Nov. 12, full-day service is restored on the Main/Bergen County/Port Jervis Lines. These trains will not stop at Secaucus. This service will operate on the following MODIFIED SCHEDULE.
- A Number of rail stations throughout the system may have limited lighting and no elevator and escalator service due to power problems as a result of Hurricane Sandy. As a result, Secaucus Junction will not be ADA accessible until furthernotice. Additionally, the following stations are experiencing power problems along the Main Line: Lyndhurst, Passaic, Delawanna, hohokus and Mahwah. Customers are urged to use caution in and around these rail stations.
Pascack Valley Line:
- Beginning Monday, Nov. 12, full-day service is restored on the Pascack Valley Line. These trains will not stop at Secaucus. This service will operate on the following MODIFIED SCHEDULE.