The Orangetown Town Council will hold a series of public meetings in September for 2013 budget presentations.
The board adopted the schedule at a special meeting Aug. 7. The public budget presentations are as follows:
- Tuesday, Sept. 4 at 8 p.m. (Part of town workshop meeting)
- Thursday, Sept. 6 at 7 p.m. (Special Town Board meeting)
- Saturday, Sept. 8 at 9 a.m. (Special Town Board meeting)
- Monday, Sept. 10 at 7:30 p.m. (Regular Town Board meeting)
- Thursday, Sept. 13 at 7:30 p.m. (Special Town Board meeting)
To read more about Orangetown 2013 budget calendar, click here.
Orangetown Supervisor Andy Stewart's tentative budget for 2013 is due to the town clerk's office by Sept. 24. The town council must approve its budget for next year by Nov. 20.