The Pearl River Athletic Department announced changes to this weekend's schedule.
The wrestling team will compete in the Port Jervis Tournament, which has been moved from Saturday to Sunday at 10 a.m. at Port Jervis High School. Weigh-ins are at 9 a.m.
The start time for the Winter Track and Field Kick Off Meet at the Armory has been pushed back from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The full weekend schedule, starting with tonight's events, is as follows.
Friday, Dec. 13
- Girls basketball: Pearl River at Clarkstown North, 6:15 p.m.
- Boys basketball: Clarkstown North at Pearl River, 7 p.m.
- Ice hockey: Pearl River vs. Burnt Hills/Ballston at Sport-O-Rama, 7:15 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 14
- Ice hockey: Pearl River vs. Guilderland/Mohanasen at Sport-O-Rama, 4:30 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 15
- Wrestling: Pearl River at Port Jervis Tournament, 10 a.m.
- Boys and girls track: Pearl River competes in Kickoff meet at the Armory, 11 a.m.