Junior forward Kevin Murphy scored off an assist by junior forward Max McGee only 27 seconds into the second period to break a 1-1 tie, opening the floodgates on a four-goal period for the Pirates that gave them control of the contest. McGee recorded three assists and senior defenseman Connor McMorrow scored a goal and assisted on three for Pearl River, which improved its record to 8-1. The Pirates fired 34 shots on goal and allowed only 16.
Harry Hill scored the lone goal for Monroe-Woodbury on an assist by Chris Coughlin.
High School Hockey
Pearl River 6, Monroe-Woodbury 1
- Monroe-Woodbury 1-0-0--1
- Pearl River 1-4-1--6
- PR: Tommy Murphy (Max McGee, Connor McMorrow
- MW: Harry Hill (Chris Coughlin)
- PR: Kevin Murphy (McGee)
- PR: Pat Burns (K. Murphy, McMorrow)
- PR: McMorrow (McGee, Burns)
- PR: Connor Ocasal (T. Murphy)
- PR: Michael Galgano (McMorrow)