The Pearl River boys took five of the top six places overall on the way to a 17-40 victory over Nanuet.
Senior Brian Cook ran the lowest time, finishing the race in 16:15. Mike Mahoney finished second for the Pirates, followed by Ben McDermott third, Brandon Ilie fifth and Dom Fortino sixth. Nanuet's Kyle Chesterman finished fourth overall. Read more about the boys meet here.
The Pearl River girls kept their dual meet winning streak that dates back to 1990 alive with a 22-30 victory at Nanuet Tuesday. Senior Kelly Hayes ran the course in 18:42 for first overall. For more on the girls meet, including full individual results, click here.
- Boys soccer: Pearl River at Albertus Magnus, 4 p.m.
- Girls tennis: Tappan Zee at Pearl River, 4:30 p.m.
- Volleyball: Pearl River at Tappan Zee, 4:30 p.m.
- Field hockey: Pearl River at Clarkstown South, 4 p.m.
- Girls tennis: Pearl River at Nyack, 4 p.m.
- Volleyball: Pearl River at Albertus Magnus, 4 p.m.
- Girls soccer: Pearl River at Nyack, 4:15 p.m.
- Girls tennis: Suffern at Pearl River (complete Sept. 12 match), 4 p.m.
- Boys cross country: Runs in Fordham Developmental Meet at Van Cortland Park, 4:15 p.m.
- Pearl River High School pep rally and bonfire at lower field, 7:45 pm.
- Girls volleyball: Pearl River competes in Clarkstown South Tournament, 8 a.m.
- Girls cross country: Pearl River runs in Wild Safari Invitational at Great Adventure in Jackson, NJ, 8:30 a.m.
- Football: Peekskill at Pearl River, 1:30 p.m.
- Boys soccer: Pearl River at Rye, 3:30 p.m. (note time change)