As a junior, Pearl River graduate Taylor Wilson led Manhattanville College in scoring with 14.4 pionts per game and was the only player to start evfery game for the Valiants.
Now a senior, the 5-foot-9 guard again leads Manhattanville's offense with 16.3 points per game through five contests. She averages 35.2 minutes per game and leads the Valiants with 11 three-point shots and 25 steals.
Manhattanville is 3-2 heading into tonight's 7 p.m. game at home against NYU.
Pearl River took advantage of strong offensive performances by forwards Kevin Degnan and Tom Davis to win its .
- Pearl River bowling against Clarkstown at Pearl River Lanes, 3:30 p.m.
- Pearl River bowling against North Rockland at Pearl River Lanes, 3:30 p.m.
- Pearl River ice hockey plays Nyack/Tappan Zee at Sport-O-Rama, 9:15 p.m.
- Pearl River girls basketball plays Mt. Vernon in Queen of the Court Tournament, 11 a.m. at White Plains High School
- Pearl River boys basketball at Clarkstown South, noon
- Pearl River boys and girls indoor track and field competes in Kick Off Meet 9. a.m. at Armory.
Editor's note: All Pearl River High School winter sports schedules are attached to this report.
Share Sports Results, Pictures on Patch
Coaches, parents and other followers of Pearl River athletics, please send scores and information to email@example.com or upload your pictures directly to stories about games as they are posted on Pearl River Patch.
Don't forget this can include youth sports as well as updates on local athletes as they compete on the college level.