The teams had been scheduled for a dual meet 4:30 p.m. Thursday at North Rockland, but it was postponed due to the winter weather in the area. No make-up date for the match has been announced.
Both teams competed last week in Pearl River's Michael O'Connell Tournament, where the Pirates won the team championship., The dual meet format plays to the strength of North Rockland, which has outstanding depth.
Pearl River's bowling match against Nanuet was also postponed.
Pearl River was also scheduled to compete in the Suffern Track and Field Invitational Friday at RCC, but that event has been postponed until Jan. 20.
Thursday, Jan. 2
- Bowling: Pearl River boys and girls vs. Nanuet at Montvale Bowling Lanes, 3:30 p.m. -- CANCELLED
- Wrestling: Pearl River at North Rockland, 4:30 p.m. -- CANCELLED
- Girls basketball: Pearl River at Albertus Magnus, 4:15 p.m.
- Track and field: Pearl River boys and girls at Suffern Invitational, 4:30 p.m.--- RESCHEDULED for Jan. 20.
- Boys basketball: Albertus Magnus at Pearl River, 7 p.m.
- Wrestling: Pearl River at Ted Murphy Wrestling Classic at New Rochelle, 9 a.m.
- Ice hockey: Pearl River vs. Nyack/Tappan Zee at Sport-O-Rama in Monsey, 4:30 p.m.
- Track and field: Pearl River girls at CHSAA meet at the Armory in New York City, 11 a.m.
- Ice hockey: Pearl River vs. Monroe Woodbury at Sport-O-Rama in Monsey, 4 p.m.