Carolyn Sullivan Memorial Foundation Winter Get Together
- Where: The Saloon on Central Ave. in Pearl River
- When: Friday, Jan. 24 at 8:30 p.m.
- Cost: Suggested donation of $20 at the door
- Description: The Carolyn Sullivan Memorial Foundation's annual Winter Get-Together begins 8:30 p.m. at The Saloon on Central Ave. in Pearl River. There will be drink specials and light fare available. The suggested donation is $20. The Carolyn Sullivan Memorial Foundation raises money to help families with children facing critical illnesses in the name of an eight-year-old girl who passed away from a brain tumor. Find out more here.
- Where: Hilton Pearl River at 500 Veterans Memorial Drive in Pearl River
- When: Sunday, Jan. 26 at 1 p.m.
- Cost: Free
- Description: Vendors will include photographers, DJs, florists, cosmetics, spas, invitations, cakes, jewelers and honeymoons. There will be a life fashion show by Camille LaVie & Sossi Formalwear, performances by DJs and prize giveaways. Find out more here.
Rockland Federation’s Annual Super Sunday
- Where: Rockland Jewish Community Campus, 450 West Nyack Road, West Nyack
- When: Sunday, Jan. 26 at 9 a.m.
- Cost: Free except for PJ Library activity, which costs $5 per child or $15 per family.
- Description: Super Sunday is part of the Rockland Federation's annual campaign to raise money for programs that strengthen Jewish life and help those in need in Rockland, Israel and around the world. Volunteers make phone calls to ask for donations. Teens can get community service hours by volunteering throughout the day. There will be a Gap Year Fair from 3 to 5 p.m. for high school students to learn about a variety of programs in Israel to attend between high school and college. PJ Library is holding an event from 12 to 1 p.m. for kids ages two and above with an adult. The documentary, The Case for Israel, will be shown at 4:30 p.m. Find more details here.